News Karnataka
Wednesday, June 07 2023

Fire broke out in storage room at Ujire: Huge loss

Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Ujire: A fire broke out in the storage room of the house of Guthu Mane Balachandra Rao of Kalmanja village causing a huge loss on Monday.

The fire spread to the stock room from the side of the rubber smokehouse and more than 7,000 coconuts and more than 2 quintals of rubber were burnt. Due to the severity of the fire, the roof and wall of the barn were also damaged. About 3 lakhs Rs. It is estimated that the loss may have occurred.

There was a cattle shed near the stock room and there was a possibility of fire spreading there as well. It is known that the fire was brought under control by the emergency response of the locals and the Belthangadi fire department, so the cattle shed was not damaged much.
More about this source text

Share this:
News Karnataka

Read More Articles
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *