News Karnataka
Wednesday, May 31 2023

Death due to excessive alcohol consumption

Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Belthangadi, May 9: Rama Mugera (50), a resident of Nelligudde of Thotattadi village, died near Anugriha School in Ujire village due to overdose.It is estimated that those who said they were going to the city, got off the bus near Ujire Anugriha School and were lying on the side of the road under the influence of intoxicants and resting because of thirst and could not get water to drink. A complaint has been registered at the Belthangadi police station as per the complaint of the family members.

Share this:
Deepak Athavale

Read More Articles
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *