Mundaaje: A fire broke out in a hill near Kadamballi of Mundaje village and an atmosphere of panic was created. The fire, caused by sparks from the power transformer, engulfed the nearby hill and even penetrated the rubber plantation.
More than 50 local people who responded immediately took action to prevent the fire from spreading further, so the rubber plantation was not damaged much.
There were houses around the area where the fire broke out and the wind was blowing, creating an atmosphere of fear among the people. The small fire that was burning in the hill was extinguished by the fire brigade which arrived in the evening.
A fire broke out in the forest of Ninnigallu area of Ujira and spread to an area of five to six acres. The fire was brought under control with the cooperation of fire brigade, Shaurya disaster team members and locals. It is known that not much damage has been caused.A fire was found at the back of a lodge near the Ujire Halepet highway and was put out with the help of the fire brigade.
A fire engine that did not arrive on time.
As soon as the fire was found in Kadambali area of Mundaje, there was a network problem of BSCNEL to give information to the fire brigade. Due to this, the necessary phone numbers had to be searched without getting a call. Finally the mobile number of fire brigade personnel was collected and called. But due to the fact that the two vehicles there had moved to different places, the service was not available on time, and the vehicle arrived only after about three hours of the fire incident.
District Fire Brigade DFO Bharat Kumar visited Kadamballi in Mundaje and other fire disaster places and conducted an inspection and guided the fire brigade personnel. Mescom JE Krishna Gowda, social worker Sachin Bhide and others were present.